360 DEGREE TOUR
- Get the sense of being there, not replacing the real experience but as appetizer. To prepare before, or refresh memories after a real visit!
- Easy display in any modern browser and any phone (HTML 5, no plugin needed)
- Any hotspots can be added; text, images, video, audio, links to websites.
- Connect scenes to a tour of your building or a whole area so visitors get a real feeling of the space, and how it connects together.
- Add links to QR codes for shop or location information, discounts, etc.
- Zoom and turn with touch, mouse wheel, click, drag. Use VR sets like Google cardboard.
- High detail: Each scene is built from at least 21 HDR photo’s (of 5 exposures each) combined.
- Tourism & promotion: Preview of interesting places, cities, buildings, parks. Many possibilities of (co-) branding.
- Museums, galleries: Show and archive exhibitions.
- Architecture: Show interiors, exteriors to clients. Create a portfolio with real sense of space.
- Shops, Malls, Showrooms: Show shops, link to sales, create experience.
- Building routing: Show new visitors the routes, for instance at airports or railway stations.
- Archive: Keep vivid and space-aware archive or portfolio.
(set to Full Screen for best experience!)
Also try these (beta) 360 tours: